Focusing on women’s initiatives, leadership and philanthropy to build successful communities, the Women’s Fund believes that women have a vital role in the social and economic stability of the region.
Mission: The Northwest Minnesota Women’s Fund develops resources and serves as a catalyst for improving the quality of life for women and girls.
Vision: The Northwest Minnesota Women’s Fund envisions a region where women and girls reach their full potential.
- Develop and provide resources to serve as a catalyst for improving the quality of life for women and girls.
- Provide support for programs and activities that lead to a safer environment for all women.
- Build networks of women in leadership positions throughout the region.
- Establish regional partnerships to develop entrepreneurial and economic opportunities for women.
- Recognize women at all life stages for their contributions to family, organizations, community and the region.
- Encourage and equip women and girls to achieve their full potential.