Kind of Work
Semi-independent office work which involves a variety of moderately difficult and specialized activities. Work requires considerable accuracy, able to keep strict confidentiality and responsibility in performing general support activities.
- Will provide quality customer service to any individual inquiring about NMF services.
- Greet visitors and notify appropriate staff.
- Answer telephone and refer callers to appropriate staff.
- Maintains outlook calendaring system.
- Responds to requests for assistance and information from the public.
- Compile and mail out appropriate material, including a cover letter, which is approved by communications specialist.
- Manage all mail with available administrative assistant. Open and distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail, bulk mailings, news releases and distribute mail.
- Follow proper procedures in place to ensure mailed donations are recorded properly.
- Maintain petty cash fund, and create invoices as needed.
- Manage daily deposits (checks and cash).
- Assist with NMF Conference Center by directing patrons about following procedures in place.
- Fill printers with paper, and monitor paper supply. Ensure staff/guest bathrooms are fully stocked.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of lunchroom and watering plants.
- Assist with conferences and workshops including registrations for the training program.
- Maintain the data base for the mailing lists, and provide data to other staff as requested.
- Maintain the data bases and provide data to other staff as requested.
- Maintain the data bases and files supporting information on training participants and provide data to other staff as requested.
- Conduct general office duties: typing letters and reports.
- Provide clerical support to all staff, copy and package informational materials.
- Perform other duties as required to assure a smoothly functioning office.
Training and Experience Required
- Associate Degree (A.A.) from two year college or technical school.
- Two years of related experience including Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired
- Considerable knowledge of office principles, practices, procedures and equipment.
- Considerable knowledge of business English, spelling and basic math.
- Considerable knowledge of computer procedures and operations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively – good telephone voice.
- Organizational skills with an ability to focus on details.
- Ability to function in a team relationship.
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Ashley Johnson at email@example.com.